Purchase Your Recital Video
We have three file formats that will determine how you receive your product.
- DVD, this will be shipped to you, which you will receive an email and text confirmation with the tracking number through USPS.
- BluRay, this will be shipped to you, which you will receive an email and text confirmation with the tracking number through USPS.
- Digital File, this will be emailed to you, which you will receive an email and text confirmation with the download link.
These will be shipped out within a month of the show date.
- DVD is a disc that can play either in your dvd player or most computer if they have a slot for a disc. This is the most compatible disc on the market.
- BluRay, this is also a disc, however the video is High Definition, meaning there is much more detail and clarity to the image. You must have a BluRay player or program on your computer.
- Digital File, this is where the world is heading. These are individual files that are emailed and are also High Definition. The benefit is that you can upload them online, and share with family and friends. Most TV’s today even have the ability to stream these files wirelessly, or load them via a Flash Drive.
This is not mandatory, however is very beneficial when sharing with family and friends. You can simply upload it to Facebook, and then share the link. The DVD’s and BluRay’s will include video of the entire show, while the Digital Files are only individual performances for ease of sharing.